- Browse All
- DDoS Protected Shared Hosting
- DDoS Protected Reseller Hosting
- KVM Virtual Servers (Espoo, Finland)
- KVM Virtual Servers (Oslo, Norway)
- KVM Virtual Servers (South Korea)
- KVM Virtual Servers (Siberia and Russian Far-East)
- DDoS Protected Minecraft Hosting
- Register a New Domain
- Transfer Domains to Us
- Network Status
- Contact Us
We been notified that KT's building, in which our equipment was located suffered a fire. The fire started at 11am 24/11/2018 GMT +9. The fire was within the underground communications room.
Restoration of telecommunication services may take up to a week. Physical repair is required for fiber optic cables and associated equipment. Due to this extreme circumstance, there is nothing we can do at this point.
Update 25/11/2018 5:56 pm: Some services have been restored. However, some security measures such as port blocks are in place. VMs cannot be controlled via SolusVM.
Saturday, November 24, 2018